Senior Java Software Consultant
Senior Java Software Consultant - Sheffield
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Java Software Consultant to join a successful and expanding team based in Sheffield. My client are one of the leading financial software providers and now need a Senior Java Software Consultant to join their rapidly expanding customer dedicated team.
The successful Senior Java Software Consultant will specialise in Java applications with Spring framework and will be working in an Agile Java development environment.
This exciting position is based in Sheffield, but the successful Senior Java Software Consultant must be flexible and able to travel to their Durham office as and when required. (For 1-2 days every couple of weeks.)
Skills and experience required for the Senior Java Software Consultant:
- 2 or more years developing Java applications with Spring framework
- 2 or more years' experience developing Java micro-services
- Educated to degree level
- Track record of working closely with customers
- Experience of working within an Agile environment
- Ability to lead a development team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is a really exciting position for someone to join an established team and work within a fast-paced, agile environment.
Salary: Up to £43,000 depending on experience + brilliant company benefits
Please apply now for further information and immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.
- Java and Oracle languages
- Hibernate and Spring frameworks and SOA knowledge
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'