Senior Java Engineer - Paddington
Senior Java Engineer
£60,000-85,000 + Benefits
A new and exciting opportunity has recently arisen with a fantastic e-commerce team due to an ongoing increased demand on greenfield projects. This opportunity requires an eye for detail and focus on quality is required for the successful candidate.
This role offers a great opportunity to also work with new technologies including data and cloud focused technologies but boasts a great team culture where trying out new technologies and delivering great quality are encouraged!
Skills required for the successful Senior Java Engineer
- Highly experienced with Java 8+
- TDD/BDD as well as being beneficial to have experience with unit or integration testing.
- Commercial experience with Spring / Spring Boot
- Strong using microservices
- Comfortable with design patterns
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Cloud or DevOps knowledge highly beneficial but not essential
- Positive can-do attitude
- Team player
- Keen learner
Benefits of the successful Java Engineer will be
- Flexible working hours
- Great team set up
- Bonus Scheme
- Fantastic career progression
- Holiday rising to 28 days
- Exposure to new technologies
- Car allowance depending on level of experience
- 20% discount in stores
- Pension and subsidised travel schemes such as Bike or Train loans.
If this sounds like something that may be of interest, there are two positions available so do not hesitate and apply today!
*Sorry, unfortunately sponsorship is not available for this position.
Java, Spring, Spring Boot, APIs, Core Java, TDD, BDD, Microservices, DevOps, Docker, Kubernetes
- Core Java
- Spring Boot
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'