Senior Java Developer needed to work for a leading Financial Services firm.
Working to a hybrid model of 3 days a week from home with 2 days office based.
This would be a work from home position with travel into the office (Maidstone) a couple of times a week.
The Senior Java Developer will be joining a team of 10 developers working on the development on a large application, some will be maintenance work and the rest will be brand new development.
The Senior Java Developer will have the following Technical Skills:
• Java - Full Stack (Ideally Java 8
Spring / Spring Boot
• ORM - Such as Hibernate
• DB design (Table/Column/Index
• Automation Framework (Such as, Cucumber, Fitnesse, Jbehave)
• Unix - commands, Scripting (Bash, Csh etc), Crontab
• Build - Jenkins, CI/CD pipeline
• Exposure to BI Reports
• Version control (e.g Git).
• Knowledge of good quality processes including code review.
• Agile, Scrum.
• Excellent communication skills, including the ability to explain technical information to non-technical people and coach more junior members of the team.
Our client offers a host of excellent benefits which can be seen below:
- Pension - For every 1% you contribute the company will match with 1%. If you contribute 3% the company will contribute 7%. You may contribute more than 3% but the company contribution is capped at 7% of pensionable salary
- Holiday - 27 days plus UK Bank Holidays. Can purchase up to 3 days of annual leave (maximum entitlement is 30 days per year)
- Income Protection - 50% of basic salary during qualifying period after 6 months absence due to illness or injury
- Life Assurance/Death in Service - 4x basic salary
- Healthcare - Employee Only. Can add Partner, Single Parent or Family cover at own cost (good rates)
- Employee Share Scheme - take from salary up to 15% and purchase shares at 5% discount
- 7% discretionary bonus at end of the year.
Immediate interviews are available for this Senior Java Developer position.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'