Senior Java Developer
£50K - £65K
My client requires an experienced Senior Java Developer with proven background experience in Java/J2EE technologies.
My client is growing from strength to strength and you will be joining a dynamic team involved in all phases of software development delivering mass, dimensional and geographical data using the most up-to-date and best practices to high profile businesses.
Responsibilities of the Senior Java Developer:
- Play a key role in the development and delivery of data projects using Java technologies to the clients satisfaction.
- Using Agile methodologies solving complex problems in the software development lifecycle.
- Use both frontend and backend technology stacks on multiple projects and always looking for new creative ways that improve efficiency moving forward.
Key skills of the Senior Java Developer:
- Previous experience as a Senior Java Developer or equivalent.
- Using CI tools such as Jenkins and Hudson
- Using version tools such as Gradle, Maven etc.
- Excellent experience using SOAP REST APIs
- Databases (Oracle, Postgres or Microsoft SQL Server)
- Experience with Cloud (AWS) and containerisation tools like Docker and Kubernetes is desirable
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'