Senior Java Developer
My client has been in the automation/robotics market for 20 years producing innovative and entrepreneurial products. We are a process automation company that delivers flexible, managed software solutions.
They pride themselves on having an inclusive, supportive, coaching culture, which coupled with a flat structure means you will have the opportunity to build lasting relationships with all our teams and senior management.
What you will be doing.
- Partner with the product management team to define, design and implement new functionality for Redwood Robotics.
- Own the development process, taking ideas from concept to implementation using mock-ups and customer feedback as appropriate.
- Analyse and resolve intricate technical challenges. Skills
- Strong Java development skills, ideally with Java 8.
- Strong database skills (any vendor).
Why this role:
We have a very inclusive and communicative culture here which means you will have the opportunity to build lasting relationships with all our different teams Globally and have a chance to have great working relationships with senior management, very quickly.
We offer a coaching and mentoring scheme in place which will allow you to take advantage of our collective intelligence which will allow you to develop and grow your career.
We believe rewarding our employees is very important therefore not only will you be receiving a competitive salary, you will be in line for a generous benefits package, invitations to parties each year across Europe, and an invite to a company holiday.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'