Location: Edinburgh (& work from home 2 days per week)
Benefits: Stock, Pension, Medical Insurance, Life Assurance, income protection etc.
Salary: £60-£75k Depending on experience
Are you a talented & experienced Java Developer looking to join a fast growing technical vendor & well known household name? Do you want to work for a company where the culture is inclusive, trusting, supportive, promotes the adoption of new tech & offers fantastic career opportunities? (They have won the awards to prove it too!) If so then please read on.
We are looking for multiple Java Developers for a relatively large development team in Edinburgh. You’ll be using all the latest technologies & working with some awesome colleagues … if you want to take your development skills up a notch & learn more tools then this is definitely a great place to work.
We are looking for most of the below:
- 4 or more years’ experience in software development.
- Strong Java 8 experience (or Java 9 or even 10!)
- Experience of Spring Boot.
- Experience of writing API’s on RESTful web services.
- SQL database development experience
- Experience of working in an Agile environment.
- Strong communication skill is a must as you will be working closely with the wider team.
- An analytical mind with strong problem solving capabilities.
- A degree in a Computer Science, Mathematics or Engineering related subject.
Any experience with Kubernetes, AWS, Terraform, Ansible, Kafka, Camel, New Relic would be very welcome too!
If you are passionate coder who loves to work as part of an innovative team then this is the opportunity you have been looking for. Please apply or get in touch for more details.
Keywords: Senior Java Developer, Senior Software Engineer, Java Software Engineer, Java, Spring, Agile, Kanban, Spring Boot, Java 8, Java 9, Senior Software Developer, Senior Java Software Developer, Java Web Developer, Java Application Developer, Restful API’s etc.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'