Location: London, West central London. Excellent commute from Reading, Newbury, Maidenhead & “M4 corridor / Berkshire” too (Straight into Paddington)
Salary: Up to £75K Basic + Benefits Package + Flexible hours + Work from home.
Senior Agile Java Developer required to join a high performing team, focussed on building apps, sites, tools & products for a large, prestigious client. Probably around 5+ years’ experience, although not set.
It’s an excellent Java Development environment, where we try to be as Agile as we can – modern CI / CD in place & we work in a lot of open source Java tools, frameworks & platforms to build great software products.
We also have fun doing it. Environment, culture & people are very good – offices, career & opportunities for personal & professional growth are rather good too. On site restaurant & gym, so you can eat calories, then burn them off. Or not.
Core office hours / flexible hours in operation: 10am to 4pm, with work from home options too.
You’ll be reporting to a Lead Java Developer & being a senior Developer on small, Agile teams yourself. This is pure Technical work though, we need strong, hands on Java Engineering skills.
We’d mostly look for the below, but really it’s the core ability to code in Java that is most important to us.
- Java 7 or Java 8. Most of our stuff is Java 8 (with the new features), but we’d consider 7+ experience.
- Spring framework experience (MVC, Boot, Data) Hibernate considered, especially if you’ve used it in conjunction with JPA.
- Java Development on large, complex, high traffic & interactive websites & Apps.
- RESTful API end-points
- The ability to produce well-structured, clean, testable & re-useable code is important…
Desirable, but not required:
- Any Open Source Java projects (Such as apache foundation type Java projects)
- Any CMS, WCM or modern content management systems experience.
Err, some other stuff too, but that’s it in the main.
If this sounds like something you’d like to find out more about, please apply now, or give me a call.
Keywords: Java Developer, Senior Java Developer, Java Software Engineer, Java Web Developer, Spring, Hibernate, API, JPA, CMS, WCM, AWS, NoSQL, MySQL, Jenkins, Git, Linux, London
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'