Senior Java Developer
Our client, a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide, is looking for an experienced Senior Java Developer to join their team based in Woking. The Senior Java Developer will be responsible for the creation and development of software products within the business.
This Senior Java Developer role offers flexible homeworking although you will be required to be –onsite for at least 3 days per week.
Senior Java Developer – Key Skills:
- Exposure and experience in a wide range of Java-based technologies
- A proven track record of delivering quality enterprise-grade Java-based solutions
- Familiarity with RDBMS and/or NoSQL systems and query languages
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- To be comfortable leading large, complex software projects
- An ability to coach more junior team members
Senior Java Developer – Responsibilities:
- Act as a key stakeholder in the product development and offer leadership on solution creation
- Working as part of a small agile team, you will have the freedom to innovate new products
- Be a key stakeholder in the migration of legacy products to the Cloud
- A Develop and migrate existing products to the Cloud (using Azure)
- Work in an agile team environment
- Adopt and use cutting-edge technology
- Have creative freedom with software creation
- Act as a thought leader in the team
Senior Java Developer – Benefits:
- 25 days holiday rising to 28 with long service
- Additional holiday purchase available (up to 10 extra days!)
- An opportunity to work within the global Entertainment sector
- A generous contributory pension with a highly elite pension provider
- Fantastic private healthcare package
- First class training, support and development opportunities
- Work in a proudly diverse environment
Senior Java Developer
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'