From the pretty Georgian terraces of Clifton to the graffiti-covered streets of Stokes Croft and the colourful waterfront - Bristol is a city as diverse as its inhabitants.
And those inhabitants will likely currently be feeling rather smug as Bristol has just been crowned the best place to live in the UK in 2017.
According to the Sunday Times Best Places to Live Guide, which assessed data including crime rates, house prices and school performance, the capital of the south-west is the most desirable place to live in Britain.
The digital needs of customers and citizens are bringing about the transformation of commercial and government organizations around the world. The company, one of the largest IT and business consulting services firms, is at the forefront of this change, serving as our clients’ guide on their digital journey, providing practical innovation to create powerful results
The Salary Package
As well as a competitive salary of up to £75k, they regularly review the compensation, benefits and working conditions we offer, making sure they reflect the interests and needs of their professionals and remain highly competitive. As well as a contributory pension, they offer a number of key company-wide programmes; Ownership programmes (i.e. Share purchase plan), health and savings plans, give you financial security and peace of mind. Work/life balance - We encourage everyone who works for us to enjoy quality of life through: Health and wellness initiatives and resources, Leave programmes, Social clubs and Extracurricular activities
You’ll also be entitled to join the flexible benefits scheme. This allows you to change certain benefits to suit your lifestyle.
- As a Senior Java Developer, you will be working on development activities
- A fantastic opportunity to start, develop or end your career in management level and in this exciting sector
- You will be coding, building, testing and maintaining the software systems
- You will be coaching and managing junior developers
- You’ll have experience in Java Development
- You’ll have excellent communication skills for speaking to clients
- Experience in languages all/or Java 7/8, Spring, Hibernate, SQL
What are you waiting for!
Don’t miss this incredible opportunity! Contact Charlene at Park Lane Recruitment Limited on or email email@example.com or click apply – easy!
- spring libraries
- automation/CI-driven software development