Senior Java Developer
One of the biggest names in the FinTech world is looking to grow the business substantially over the next 12 -18 months. The Java team is one of the core focuses and they are looking to bring on board an additional 5 Senior Java Developers.
The Senior Java Developer Role
- Ensure solutions are robust and technically fit for purpose.
- Take complete ownership over solutions such that the team will provide on-going support to the systems that they build.
- Provide leadership to a multi-disciplined group of engineers in an agile delivery team.
- Translate business requirements from product owners into technical solutions.
- Day to day hands on development on bespoke financial platforms and internal Management platforms.
What the Senior Java Developer should know
- Passionate about tech - They love talking new tech so you need to be on the same wavelength!
- Passionate about modern software development processes: DevOps, Continuous delivery & Deployment, TDD and BDD.
- It's a Java environment and a Java role....you need to be experienced with Java, J2EE, and OO programming.
- Python would be useful
- This company is a mature Agile/Scrum environment - Experience in Agile methodologies is a must!
- Some experience of leading and directing a multi-disciplined group of engineers.
What's the money?
- My client is willing to offer a fantastic starting base salary of £90,000 plus an extensive bonus scheme.
- 25 days holiday increasing to 30 after 2 years' service.
- Annual training budget.
- Pension, Life insurance, dental, private health care and more.