Senior Backend Engineer
The opportunity for a Senior Backend Engineer has arisen with an evolving organisation at the forefront of academic, scientific information solutions organisation.
Part of a data driven team, constructing a smart, shareable, statistical source for scientific data. Seeking an avid and motivated developer who performs well in a fast-paced environment, focusing on Greenfield builds, unpicking code. Working on an evocative product in a reactive AWS microservice architecture environment.
Individuals driven to create a quality user centered product, involved with a team determined to mold the future of science.
- Extensive reactive AWS Framework experience.
- Advanced use of Scala, Java 8, Dropwizard and Rx.
- Event oriented experience using queues like SQS, JMS or Kafka.
- You'll work amongst a diverse team of individuals centered around a mutual end- to make distribution research data easy, pleasing and empowering.
- Building a RESTful API to power our user-centered website, progressively heightened to offer an enriched experience.
- Experience in agile and in sprints.
- You'll work face to face occasionally with academic experts.
Premier are acting as an employment agency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job