Senior Java Developer - Software Development Company - Brighton - £55,000
This Software Development Company are looking for a Senior Java Developer to join their multidisciplinary team based in City Centre of Brighton, where you will alongside other team members to help plan, design and implement cutting edge technology. You will be creating industry leading online and asset management software for both their international and UK based Clients and will mostly work within a service-oriented classic web application architecture. You will be learning new skills and keeping up to date with technology and development frameworks and techniques.
You will need to have experience with;
- Project tools such as JIRA & automated testing frameworks
- Java, Spring, Hibernate and SQL
- Developing large-scale web applications
- Java application server software including JBoss/Wildfly
- Managing cloud infrastructure with a variety of hosting providers
- Using Git or other version control systems
- Issue tracking using JIRA or other issue tracking software
If you have any experience with Backbone framework, working with agile methodologies such as Scrum, understanding of Jenkins automation tool or experience with multiple operating systems, Debian or Ubuntu then this would be highly advantageous.
They are constantly looking at new technology and trends and how this can support the business goals.
Please do get in touch if you would like to hear more on the role!