Senior Java Developer. London (mostly remote). £80k - £95k + Great Benefits
Senior Java Developer. London (mostly remote). £80k - £100k + Great Benefits
I am currently working with a cutting-edge innovative technology company who are building out a new cryptocurrency product and are looking to expand their team.
- The chance to work with cutting edge technologies with fellow innovative and senior software developers.
- Join an autonomous culture where you have the space to develop without micro-management.
- Where questioning practices, introducing new ideas and speaking up is all highly encouraged.
- To work on problems that have never been solved.
This is a Senior Full Stack role that is weighted towards the backend with some frontend work. Their environment is very fast-paced, so you will likely have worked within a similarly high-transactional environment.
- Java / Spring Boot
- Happy in the clouds - they use GCP but are open to any Cloud experience
- DevOps mindset (Docker or Kubernetes)
- Experienced building CI / CD pipelines
- Strong Agile experience (Kanban)
Nice to have:
- Experience in start-ups / payments projects / gaming companies
- Knowledge of QA / testing practices / tools
- Private medical insurance.
- A generous pension plan.
- Flexibility to WFH up to four days a week.
- Paid sabbatical ever four years
Please do get in touch if you would be interested in discussing this role or having a confidential chat about your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'