Senior Java Developer required for global media client of mine in London, Kings Cross. The rate available is £500 per day.
You would be a leading figure within the technology team; helping to implement change in behaviour, process and methods.
- Agile/Scrum - essential - TDD/BDD/CI/CD
- Java 8
- Detailed Knowledge of the spring framework including spring boot, spring batch, spring security and spring data jpa.
- Hibernate / JPA / MySQL / MongoDB
- CI/CD tools such as maven, Jenkins, cucumber, selenium, mockito, easymock.
- Exposure to text based search technologies such as Apache Lucene, Solr, or elasticsearch.
- Git / SVN.
- Front end development experience with HTML5/CSS3 and exposure to frameworks such as jQuery and angularjs (v1 and 2).
- AWS, EC2, ECS, S3, SQS, Lambda
- Docker / Ubuntu
GCS Computer Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'