Profectus Recruitment is working with an International Software Organisation based in Reading who is recruiting for a Senior Java Developer to join their existing development team on a permanent basis.
If you are looking to work for a market leader developing multi-purpose software then this could be the role for you! The client in question is looking for an experienced Java Developer who has experience working in a fast-paced environment. This role is a team based position where you will be working alongside developers of all levels.
- Provide careful, useful and thoughtful code contributions to continue their journey towards delivering high quality software to their customers
- Be part of a team working with Agile/Scrum practices
- Work effectively within an autonomous structure
- Always ensure you are documenting your good work so others can benefit from your contributions
- Have an in-put in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Java Development skill set including Java 8
- Ability to turn designs into fully functioning code
- Have the ability to work as part of a team or individually to deliver projects
- Exposure to the full Java EE stack
- Experience/Knowledge of Dependency Injection
- Object Orientated Programming Skills
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Experience with test-driven development
If you feel you could be suitable please apply ASAP for immediate consideration!
Java Developer / Software Developer / Software Engineer / Java EE Developer / Java8 Developer
- Java EE
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'