Senior Java Devekoper
Senior Java Developer - Remote - FTSE100 Company
One of the top tech and data businesses in the UK is looking for a Senior Java Developer to join the team on a fully remote basis. Working within a global team of highly-skilled engineers, we are looking for somebody with strong experience in complex data structures (JSON, XML, etc), data transformation etc.
- 4yrs + Java Development with a minimum of version 8 of Java
- Java Functional programming and functional programming in general
- Java Collections
- Java Generics
- Junit testing
- Agile development processes
- Knowledge of complex hierarchical data structures (i.e. JSON, XML etc)
- Optimising code to minimise memory and heap usage
- Understanding of programming and traversing graph structures
- Strong understanding of data transformation processes
- Java Reflection APIs
- Multi-threading and concurrent Java programming
- Knowledge of common datatypes and data transformation
- Experience of complex data transformation particularly with hierarchical data structures
- Understanding of common data quality issues
- Dynamic Java compilation and class loading
- Understanding of hierarchical and relational data processing including joining, filtering and merging
- General relational data theory and hierarchical theory
If you are interested please send your CV for immediate consideration.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'