TPCS Ltd, an established company providing ICT services to our business clients worldwide, is looking for a committed and enthusiastic individual to join the team at our head office in Lancaster city centre. Find out more about us at http://www.tpcs.ltd.uk.
Hours: 40 per week to be worked on a rota basis between 8.30am and 5:30pm Monday - Friday.
Overall Purpose of Job
We are looking for a customer focussed, experienced individual, to head our small support team. To provide a first-class service to all clients in deploying, maintaining and supporting their ICT. To diagnose problems and liaise with relevant parties, to solve problems quickly and efficiently, providing feedback and support where and when necessary.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage, organise and motivate a team of technicians on a daily basis.
- To be an active part of our small and close-knit team of enthusiastic professionals.
- Answering incoming calls, dealing with all IT related queries and keeping customers updated of call progress.
- Logging information into our MIS for billing, call analysis and information for other team members.
- Keeping team members updated on any outstanding calls and of any potential problems.
- On and off-site system installation and configuration.
- Support and mentoring of first-line technicians.
- Monitoring and maintenance of TPCS Systems and Services.
Applicants will need:
- Demonstrable management experience in a similar working environment.
- The ability to communicate well, both verbally and in writing, with customers, suppliers and colleagues at all levels.
- A polite, friendly and professional manner.
- The ability to work under pressure and to remain patient and calm.
- To be enthusiastic, flexible and reliable.
- Have good problem-solving skills.
- An in-depth knowledge of current ICT practices and excellent technical ICT Skills including Windows Server, Windows Desktop, firewalls and networking (Linux, SonicWALL, Netgear experience desirable).
- A full driving licence and use of own vehicle for business purposes.
- Be part of a close knit, hard working and friendly team. See the results of your efforts first hand!
- 28 days holiday PA
- Company Pension Scheme
- Health Care
- Dress Down Friday and team building lunch out :)
- Free parking
This role would suit an ambitious, practically experienced, hands-on, IT Professional looking to take the next steps to manage projects and lead the team on a day-to-day basis.
Please send your CV and a brief summary outlining how you feel you could fulfil this role.
Informal visits to meet the team are welcome and encouraged by arrangement.
Salary negotiable, subject to experience.
- Management Experience
- Windows Server
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job