Our client is a stable and respected employer in the Huntingdon area. Looking to employ a Senior IT Technician to join their IT Team.
You will be working in a small IT Team supporting internal and external users. Driving licence required.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
* Providing cover for helpdesk and 1st/2nd Line Support for on-site, remote and external users
* Troubleshooting and resolving helpdesk tickets
* Provide user support on Microsoft Office, Windows, thin clients, printers etc
* Configure mobile devices (iPhones & iPads) including user support and deploying apps
* Monitor and maintain server infrastructure Inc. vSphere, Citrix Xenapp & Xendesktop, Microsoft Server technologies
* Involvement in major project based work - upgrades, migrations, new products/technology
* Manage hardware and software asset registers including equipment lifecycle management
* Manage and maintain group policy, active directory, DHCP, DNS
* Active Directory
* MS Suite
* DHCP, DNS
Interested? Please email me or call .
With offices in Peterborough, Cambridge, and Northampton - The ONE Group's recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn't just recruitment, it's: Recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk