Senior IT Technician - Waterloo - Up to £51k
Are you looking for a job where you can test your cloud knowledge? Where you get to manage your own time, day and projects? Looking for a company that truly cares for their staff?
I am working with an outstanding Not For Profit organisation that are looking for a Senior IT Technician/Manager to help improve and implement their new IT Strategy:
- Change the key software from a physical server to a cloud based platform
- Liaise and maintain the current outsourced support and hardware hosting
- Manage IT budgets
- Manage all IT projects, systems and upgrades
- Manage the key systems such as, Integra, Microsoft Office, Website and Telephones
- Monitor IT risk for data security, protection and disaster recovery
- Degree level or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of a wide range of IT systems
- Writing and presenting reports
- Advanced ability in CRM systems
- Desirable experience of Netsuite, Druple
If you are interested in this position and would like to find out more then please send your CV to
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.