The post holder will be responsible for providing IT Support to the wider business across the three separate institutions they have. This will involve a mixture of both hardware and application support alongside taking ownership for a variety of bespoke IT projects and supporting the 1st Line IT Support in their duties.
• To provide 1st and 2nd Line IT Support to the wider business in line with SLAs
• To support and advise users on the appropriate use of IT
• Working with the Head of IT Services support and supervise planned maintenance and new installations
• Maintain, improve and repair a variety of IT hardware and software applications
• Maintain the data backup and recovery plan
• Experience within a 2nd or 3rd line IT support position (Essential)
• Experience within a Microsoft based infrastructure (essential)
• Client facing experience (essential)
• Knowledge of iSAMS (desirable)
• Previous experience working in an educational environment (desirable)
This position is a great opportunity and comes with 35 days holiday (including BH) among other benefits, a 5pm finish and a diverse workload in unique working environment.