Candidates must have the following skills up to 2nd line support level:
* Hardware and infrastructure design/support to databases and application integration
* Administration of large Windows Server 2012 infrastructure including AD and GPO
* Troubleshooting and root cause analysis of issues
* Working closely on group wide IT initiatives.
* Supporting network architecture and developing cloud based solutions
* Supporting the IT Service Desk Team where required
Desirable skills/experience includes:
* Media (or creative) industry experience
* Strong networking configuration and troubleshooting skills
* Strong hardware & software troubleshooting skills
* Proficient in MS operating systems, Windows 7 and Server 2012/2008
* Proficient in Mac OS X operating Systems
* Experience of Active Directory and Group Policy Management, ICT Security (AV, Firewalls), DHCP & DNS, Storage Systems, LANs, WANs & Wireless, TCP/IP Networking Principles, IP Telephony and Virtualization Technologies.
* Advanced knowledge of network architecture and configuration of routers/switches/firewalls, including VLAN and VPN configuration.
* Knowledge of Hyper-V, AWS, SQL, Powershell
* Experience building API integrations
* Experience of Cloud migration
Industry qualifications will be an advantage as will an IT degree/diploma.
Naturally excellent communication, teamwork and customer service skills will be crucial in this role.
If you match the criteria above and you are keen to develop your IT skills in a growing IT team then please apply by sending me your up to date CV with ASH16559WC in the subject line.
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job