£30'000 - £35'000 + Progression + Travel + Pension + Healthcare + flexi work
Do you have 2nd/3rd line support experience and looking to join a multinational business offering occasional overseas travel and the chance to technically grow with new technology?
On offer is an amazing opportunity to join a leading manufacturing business that will allow you to technical advance your career and take on more project responsibility!
Based in Canterbury in Kent, our client is a world leading manufacturer who has multiple sites across the UK. Established over 30 years ago, they are dominating their marketing through acquisitions and investment into technology! Whilst being recognised as a market leader this business still retains its close knit culture and promotes personal career development, flexible working and work life balance!
As a Senior IT Support Engineer, you will be responsible for the physical delivery, monitoring and support of computer systems and IT equipment. Acting as an escalation point for the helpdesk, you will cover all areas of infrastructure including; firewalls, active directory, printers, mobile phones, data centre, servers and storage. Reporting to the IT Manager you will be key in driving forward projects and also offering support to other sites including Stevenage, Chelmsford, Devon, Accrington.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate individual to take full ownership of a role in a business that will allow you gradually take on more responsibility!
*Senior IT Support Engineer
* 2nd / 3rd line infrastructure Support
* Physical delivery, monitoring and support of computer systems and IT equipment
* Networks, firewalls, active directory, mobile phones, data centre, servers, storage
* Managing 3rd party services
* Occasional international travel and travel once a week to Stevenage
* Lots of project work
* £30'000 - £35'000 + Development + Global Travel + Pension + Healthcare + flexi work
* IT Support Engineer
* From an IT support / Infrastructure Support background
* 2nd and 3rd Line support experience
* Looking to become a well-rounded Senior IT Support Engineer
* Looking to take on more project and some strategic responsibility
* Able to travel to Stevenage once a week and occasionally overseas
If you are interested in applying for the role, please click apply.
Networks, firewalls, active directory, printers, mobile phones, data centre, servers, storage, itil, LAN, WAN, WLAN, Infrastructure, 2nd line, 3rd line, IT support, infrastructure analyst, networking, manufacturing
- 2nd line
- IT support
- active directory
- data centre
- 3rd line
- mobile phones
- infrastructure analyst