2nd/3rd Line Support (24/7 shift work)
Your new company
You will be joining a successful IT company, who are expanding their Infrastructure team.
Your new role
- Provide Infrastructure support, accurately recording, updating and documenting requests - logging and resolving calls.
- Maintain the daily infrastructure with regard to configuration of hardware and software assets, completing availability reports and identifying potential incidents which will impact on the service.
- Provide cover for the Infrastructure Manager in certain shifts
What you'll need to succeed
- Comfortable supporting within a Microsoft Operating system environment.
- Working knowledge of Virtualisation, Enterprise Storage, Microsoft Exchange
- Networking skills
What you'll get in return
Excellent career progression opportunities, individual training packages and more.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.