Senior IT Support Analyst - £35,000
Up to £35K depending on experience + amazing benefits
A market leading software company in Birmingham are looking to expand their IT department and now need a Senior Support Analyst to join their team due to ongoing projects and growth. This is an exciting opportunity to join an organisation who are going through a big transition period.
- Software / Application support experience (in house software, bespoke software, on-premise software, customer applications)
- Experienced in business and process improvement
- Knowledge of network devices, their use and practical application
- Office 365, SharePoint online
- Working within a VMWare, Hyper-V or other virtualised environment
- Proactively raise service standards and help enhance products
- Networking - Firewalls, Switches
- Database experience
- Financial services experience
- JIRA and Confluence
- Cloud - Azure
- Create and update technical support documentation when required
This job will suit technically strong application support analysts who are feeling stagnant and aren't getting the most out of their capabilities. If you are looking to utilise your technical skill set to its fullest and improve upon your abilities further, this position will equip you with the skills and experience required to do so.
If you are interested in this position, then please APPLY ASAP and we will be in touch with further details. My client is on looking to arrange interviews for as soon as possible. You can also find out more by contacting me on or will . wareing @ intechnology group . com
In Technology Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Office 365
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'