Senior IT Solutions Lead & IT Solutions Lead with Contact Centre Experience - Home Based with Travel
My client urgently requires a Senior Solution Lead/Architect paying up to £85k and an IT Solution Lead paying up to £75k, both with Contact Centre Experience, to support them to provide "Contact Centre as Service" to their clients.
Ideal candidates will have extensive experience in taking the lead on converting technological visions into blueprints. Work collaboratively within a matrix organisation and managing IT solutions from inception to delivery.
The successful IT Solutions Architect will possess the following experience:
- Good all-round Contact Centre experience
- Analysing and communicating the implications of developing new functionality in terms of impact, risk, time and cost.
- Building and designing robust scalable solutions incorporating multiple applications and data sources.
- Able to evaluate, build and deconstruct complex systems to provide relevant information to stakeholders with different concerns.
- Bid/Pre-sales experience
- Working in Cloud-based Technology, SAAS, Applications, Agile and Prince2 Environments
Both these roles will play a significant part in my client's growth strategy of the company, working with business and technology stakeholders to ensure their technology platform platforms are for fit for purpose for their end client.
These roles also come with an attractive salary package within includes Car and Pension.
If you would like to discuss this position in more detail please apply with an updated CV and I will contact suitable candidates within 48 hours.
- Cloud Computing
- Contact Centre
- Solution Architecture
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'