My client is looking for an experienced Service Desk Analyst to join a well established, innovatie technology group.
Responsibility for day to day operation of the Service Desk. Receiving, logging, monitoring & contributing to the resolution of all service and business impacting issues. The provision of business requests and management of change, in line with agreed service levels and following agreed ITIL best practice processes and procedures. To contribute to the overall objective of maximising availability of IT systems and services and providing the highest level of customer service to business users.
- Manage the operational delivery of support services to meet business service levels by the effective logging, recording, analysis and management through to resolution of Incidents, service requests, and IT hardware and software procurement requests
- Contribute to the effective management of change by accurately receiving, logging and co-ordinating the day to day delivery of changes in line with current change processes and procedures
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction & customer service by the effective management of support calls. This is achieved by continual monitoring of support calls, effective communication with the customer regarding progress & escalating support issues with support teams, 3rd party support & management when required
- Act as the point of escalation for the Service Desk
- Develop and maintain the incident and problem processes and their implementation in the support tool in line with existing ITIL based best practice processes
- Ensure communication of changes with appropriate delivery, support and business units seeking authorisation for implementation where required
- Maintain an accurate schedule of change, escalating to management changes with a potential service impact or where change conflicts occur
- Ensure Ongoing accuracy of the support tool by performing CMDB updates resulting from Incidents, changes, new systems & services implementation and as a result of IT Hardware & software procurement requests
- Use CMDB process to accurately track hardware & software items ensuring software licensing legal compliance
- Coach and mentor Service Analysts and colleagues in best practice ITIL processes
- Develop and maintain metrics demonstrating Incident & service request SLA’s being achieved
- Contributing to Change metric KPI’s being met, demonstrating the effectiveness and efficiency of the change process. These measured by a combination of volume of changes /failed/ backed out changes and process adherence
- Customer satisfaction measures achieved by feedback from business service reviews and customer feedback
- Service Desk team OLA’s achieved for 1st line fix / telephony time to answer statistics/ Task duration targets met
- Service desk procedures compliance and high degree of accuracy and quality of information in support calls on the IT service management tool
- Accurate recording and effective delivery of changes using appropriate process models ensuring changes delivered to agreed timescales
- Accurate management of Hardware assets and costs and software licensing legal compliance demonstrated by audit reporting
- Accuracy of support tool CMDB reflecting the Avon business organisation and IT Infrastructure
- More junior team members are effectively coached and developed
- Business and Technical awareness of Microsoft Desktop technologies and application technologies
- Good understanding of current (ITIL) service management best practice methodologies, ideally ISEB certified to Practitioner or Foundation level
- Knowledge of customer service best practice techniques and business process awareness
- Appreciation of support of IT systems in a large organisation, using the ITIL framework.
- Broad Technical experience of Microsoft Active Directory, Outlook and Office suite
- Technical expertise in at least one service management support tool
- Service Analysis ITIL: service management support process experience in one or more of the following: Incident, Problem, Change and Configuration management
- Capable of maintaining technical documentation.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- At least 3 years’ experience in an IT support team role
- At least 3 years in a customer facing customer service role
- Experience using ITIL principles at least 2 years
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Commitment to the delivery of excellent customer service
- Methodical approach, attention to detail and accuracy of recording information
- Time Management
- Analytical skills
- Proactive and ability to use own initiative
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Active Directory
- Technical Support
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'