Senior IT Project Manager |Central London
6 month Contract | £500 - 600 per day
We are seeking a highly motivated, results-oriented project manager for driving strategic global enablement projects. Reporting to a Senior Manager, the Project Manager will be responsible for managing projects designed to drive sales skills and productivity for both the Company and Resellers; inclusive of global strategic solutions impacting global field and partner audiences.
We have a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment and will require the ability to build relationships and respond to top business priorities by helping to implement sales enablement programs in a repeatable and scalable fashion. The ideal candidate is located in the West London and is proactive, organised, results-oriented, collaborative, assertive, and influential; and is committed to delivering impactful outcomes in a team environment.
This role will interact with supporting Global enablement teams, and work with stakeholders who are spread across EMEA. The position requires a self-starter with robust project management skills, great communications and presentation skills, and the ability to understand the sales process and work with a variety of stakeholders to document and solicit their requirements, feedback and commitment to execute projects.
Responsibilities & Scope:
- Intake assessment, manage and track project requests from Sales Leadership, Programs, cross-functional teams
- Capture and document project scope, schedule, milestone/deliverable tracking, and project reporting with comprehensive project plans to be shared with project teams as well as other stakeholders
- Manage complete Project Execution Life-cycle Management for enablement projects
- Manage the development, delivery and execution of sales, technical, and partner enablement projects leveraging multiple delivery mechanisms and learning platforms
- Facilitate and lead weekly execution status sessions, maintaining communications of project status, and overall project plan with project cross functional teams and stakeholders
- Track project performance, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short- and long-term goals
- Capture learning metrics and key project insights tied to critical business measures
- Manage cross-functional team engagement, requests and service delivery schedules of content, operations and learning platforms
Required Skills and Experience:
- 8-10 years in project management experience in a learning or enablement organization focused on field sales and partner projects.
- Proven experience planning, creating and deploying successful training and enablement projects and programs.
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple on-going projects at varying levels.
- Proven experience working with high-performing teams and stakeholders across multiple geographies and functions.
- Ability to flourish in a fast-paced environment requiring quick decision making ability.
- Must have strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills in order to initiate, lead, manage and conduct project activities, handle conflict resolution and drive consensus with a variety of management levels, and disciplines.
- Multi-tasking, organizational, and time management skills must be strong due to the variety of tasks to be accomplished and the fast pace required to deliver successful briefings.
- Exceptional project management skills- training, planning, prioritisation, objective setting, meeting management and plan execution is required.
- Clear, professional, and concise communications (written/verbal), presentation and facilitation skills.
- Experience with WebEx, PowerPoint and Excel required; experience with Smartsheet a plus
- BS/BA degree, preference for PMP certification
- Project Management
- Project Teams
- Project Delivery
- Project Work