I am working with a global multi-brand recruitment group seeking an IT project manager to join their IT Department to manage, plan, document and track the progress of assigned projects, from conception to completion. This is an exciting opportunity to join a very fast growing PE backed group where you will be exposed to a range of different development and implementation projects (ie CRM, BI, Digital, Apps) ensuring best practice.
Fantastic communication skills are essential, the successful applicant will be working with internal users, candidates, clients and suppliers to continue to develop delivery in new and existing applications.
- To assist with the management, co-ordination and delivery of infrastructure/software projects by adhering to internal processes and best practice methodologies.
- To be the first point of escalation and prioritisation based on the understanding of business needs.
- Project reporting, escalation and approval.
- Liaising with Developers, Engineers, Testers, Business Analysts and Business Stakeholders.
- Preparation and management of project documentation.
- To proactively contribute to the improvement of processes.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working as a project manager, ideally working in a sales led, high growth business
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- A highly motivated and enthusiastic team member.
- Well organised, and familiar with the full project lifecycle including requirement gathering.
- Product and Supplier management.
- Knowledge of Project Management methodologies, such as Agile or Prince2.
- Experience in the Recruitment/Staffing sector is desirable but not essential.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 48 hours
- Project Management
- Infrastructure Solutions
- Supplier Performance