Senior IT Project Manager
Annual salary ofup to £65,000
This organisation is an industry leading software provider combining the expertise, commitment and innovation of their employees to deliver cutting-edge solutions. Their employees have the opportunity to make a difference while being provided with support in environments full of challenge, collaboration and flexibility.
As the Senior Project Manager, you would be working in partnership with different business and technical areas. Focusing mainly on software based projects, you would be responsible for driving multiple projects, varying in size and complexity, to ensure that they are delivered on time.
You'll definitely have:
- Strong Project Management experience (minimum of 5 years)
- Strong experience working on software projects
- Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience of running multiple projects/programmes
- Hands on Agile/Scrum experience
- Client facing experience
- Excellent communication skills - you must be confident in developing and building relationships with business users and stakeholders
You might even have:
- Prince 2 Qualification
- PMP Qualification
- Certified Scrum Master
- Experience with SAFe
What's in it for you?
- 25 days' holiday + bank holidays (33 days)
- Up to 10% bonus
- Pension plan (e.g. if you contribute 3%, they will contribute 6%)
- Life assurance
- Health care cash plan
- Range of voluntary benefits (e.g child care vouchers, season ticket loans)