Senior IT Project Manager
Location- London, UK
Salary- £75,000-85,000 Plus Benefits
Pod have recently partnered with a Leading UK Retailer who are going through a significant and exciting change programme!
The business are undertaking a huge transformation programme within their Supply Chain and Distribution functions, which will involve key projects including a Warehouse Management System project amongst others.
Our Client are looking for an experienced IT Project Manager to join the team. The ideal candidate will have a wealth of experience working across the full software development cycles- and ideally will come from a Retail, 3PL or FMCG background.
This individual will have the ability to work across multiple project streams within the IT Transformation Programme.
What you will be doing…
- Owning and driving the technology delivery plan across one or more projects.
- Identifying the right IT resources required to deliver the projects.
- Day to day management of the IT delivery across all parties - Internal and External
- Implementation of appropriate Governance and controls to ensure the success of the project.
- Representing the project delivery to the senior level stakeholder group
- Developing, maintaining and controlling a project plan
- Managing project budgets and finances
- Oversee a major warehouse automation project
- Supplier and stakeholder management
- Cover for the Programme Manager as required
What you will bring…
- IT Project Management experience within Supply Chain and Logistics
- Warehouse IT experience or knowledge or warehouse automation systems
- Inspirational leader who role models through drive, energy and innovation
- Outcomes focused driving results with high levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Extensive experience in technology delivery, ideally across both waterfall and agile approaches
- A team player with motivation and purpose who is looking for win-win solution, and who recognises abilities in others and can lead, coach, develop and mentor
- Financial Management with experience of managing Project budgets of £5m+
What you will get in return…
- Excellent salary and flexible benefits package
- 34 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Competitive company pension scheme
- 25% staff discount
- Up to 30% Bonus
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Plus many more
The role is certainly an exciting one, within a business who are going through huge transition!.
If the role is of interest, feel free to get in touch for a confidential chat!
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.