30k - 55k depending on experience/working hours
Autonomous /Flexible working
Are you an experienced senior recruiter looking for a different approach to your working day and career progression? Our award winning client is the largest IT recruiter in Europe and they have an exciting opportunity to join their brand new flexible working initiative that will give you control and flexibility to utilise your working day.
This role will be home based with access to all the tools, support and commercial branding of our client (LinkedIn Recruiter/Bullhorn etc.) You will be issued with a company laptop and fully expensed phone. Whilst this role is predominately home based, you will have the opportunity to utilise our clients offices when you wish.
Responsibilities of the role:
Build your niche vertical market
- Research, immerse in and become a true Subject Matter Expert in your chosen vertical by developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, their technologies, their projects, their strategies and their work culture and environment;
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies;
- Visiting clients to build and develop strong and successful relationships. Meeting can be held either locally to you or you will have full access to our clients London HQ (or Bristol, Edinburgh or Manchester office)
- Have a strong footprint in your vertical market
- Have expert knowledge of the technology, trends, market news, projects, strategy. Own and connect with your network of clients and candidates
- Continue to build on your pipeline of new prospective business opportunities within your designated market.
- Work towards a reputation as the market leader in your field
- Grow new business sales revenue in your vertical market, and focus on growing your delivery function to 'land-and-expand’ within your client-base
- Report weekly successes, difficulties and market movements to management and attend regular meetings in London to discuss growth and development with your peer group.
Benefits of the role include:
- Flexible home working.
- Work autonomously with the support of a Global brand.
- Work towards a reputation as the market leader in your field.
- Excellent career opportunities and ongoing professional development.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in recruitment, ideally up to Team Leader / Senior Consultant level.
- Experience in the IT / Digital / Technology sectors of recruitment
- Proven experience in bidding and winning new client deals and subsequent delivery of projects
- Proven experience of working in an autonomous and responsible manner
- Passion and knowledge of the recruitment market
- Expert level understanding of the recruitment lifecycle including securing exclusivity with key clients
- Must have access to facilities to work from home in a professional manner allowing you to maximise the time in your day.
- Responsible and self-motivated.
- Hard working and driven.
- Focused on results and growing own business.
- Has ability to formulate a strategy on how to grow within the chosen market.