My client is the largest manufacturer in the UK, and leading designer and manufacturer of energy efficient ventilation systems in the UK.
The IT Infrastructure Engineer role involves 3rd line service support for the development and management of the IT infrastructure..
* Software installation, troubleshooting and problem resolution skills.
* Microsoft Office 2010 or newer.
* Microsoft Office 365.
* Windows 7/10 operating system.
* Excellent administration and configuration knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange and other Microsoft Windows server/cloud technologies.
* MCSE Microsoft qualification.
* Microsoft Azure - Setup, configuration, on-going administration
* Experience with data backup technologies, antivirus tools and firewall technologies.
* Aptitude with network management tools and protocols.
* Administration of Citrix.
* Windows PowerShell scripting.
* Meraki - Switch, Wireless AP's & MX Security Appliances
* Considerable experience of working in a senior support role within a busy IS/IT function.
* Ability to carry out basic network, PC software and hardware diagnostics.
* IT professional standards, including ITIL frameworks, ideally ITIL Foundation V3 (11) Certified.
* Project management skills.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job