Senior IT Infrastructure Engineer, Wakefield
It takes more than a certain something to create one of the UK's biggest and brightest food companies.
- Make things happen with agility and pace
- Seek out and thrive on challenge
- The desire to lead in the food industry
- Entrepreneur spirit
These ingredients have seen the Group become a 23,000 strong team in just 20 years.
About the role
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our IT Team at our Shared Services Centre based in Wakefield working for the largest Food Manufacturer in the UK.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer looking to progress their career to the next level, or for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer who is ready for the next challenge. You will be the Technical Lead for all site based IT Infrastructure and cloud platforms (O365, Exchange Online, Skype for Business and Azure IaaS/PaaS). You will provide support and services to all Company Divisions as well as supporting ongoing Infrastructure improvement projects.
The role is key to operating, developing and improving the Company's IT Infrastructure and business systems landscape across 50 sites in the UK and Ireland.
So if you're looking for a role which will keep you challenged, enable you to grow and give you the chance to work in an environment envied by our competitors, then look no further.
Technical expertise in the allocated technical field;
- Cloud Technologies; O365 tenant, Exchange Online, EMS, Azure, Azure AD, Skype for Business Enterprise Voice
- Active Directory, ADFS, DNS
- Remote Desktop Services or alike
- Exchange 2010/2016
- End User Compute; Windows 8.1/10, Office 2013/2016, SCCM/LANDesk - Application packaging / OS build creation and OS Patching, Endpoint Encryption, Anti-Virus and VPN Technologies.
The Ideal Candidate;
- Experience of delivering medium to large scale IT Infrastructure improvement projects and changes
- Proven experience of being a technical point of escalation for your peers
- Some experience of management of 3rd party suppliers
- Awareness of IT security techniques associated to the above technologies
- Awareness of DR solutions
- Qualification in an Information Technology discipline is desirable.
- Experience in the IT industry with at least two years of third line level support provision (including direct contact with business users).
- Ideally experience of working in a medium to large IT team for a non-IT company
- Proven experience in management of IT Infrastructure in a mid-large sized environment in a shared service environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of ITIL, Service Desk, Change Management, and SLA processes.
- Driving license and own car required.
If you're ready to step into the role of Senior Infrastructure Engineer for the UK's largest Food Manufacturer and want to make the most of this amazing opportunity, APPLY TODAY, we're looking forward to hearing from you!
This may be of interest to: IT Support, Third Line, IT Support Engineer, IT Engineer, Third Line Support, IT Systems, Information Technology, End User Technician Leeds West Yorkshire
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"