Sopra Steria Recruitment are working with a hugely renowned and instantly recognisable organisation in the search for a Senior IT Business Partner to join a rapidly expanding part of the business.
Do you consider yourself to be an influencer, with the ability to develop and nurture strong relationships with senior stakeholders? Do you have a knack of being able to think strategically about IT, with the ability to understand the business goals & priorities?
If you can answer yes to all of the above, this could be the role for you.
Within this role, you’ll take the function of the lead business relationship manager, managing senior stakeholders throughout the organisation and ensuring that there is prioritisation of conflicting needs across multiple projects.
Your aim will be to manage the development of the IT strategy and portfolio, understanding the priorities and goals of the business.
You’ll lead a small, dedicated team of Business Analysts within a fast paced and diverse environment.
It is a challenging but ultimately rewarding role, where you’ll have a great opportunity to be key to the strategic landscape of the organisation from an IT perspective.
The important bits…
- Where will you be based? Reading
- What salary / package is on offer? Up to £75k + Excellent benefits
- What type of role is this? It’s a permanent position
What you will need in order to be successful…
If this role sounds like it might be for you, this is what you will need to have in order to be successful:
- Proven senior stakeholder management experience.
- Expertise within a Business Relationship Management role with a focus on IT or an IT Business Partnership role.
- Strong IT Strategy background, with the ability to understand business goals and prioritise accordingly.
- Prior experience within an IT Project Management or IT Business Analyst role will be advantageous.
Be sure to apply now to avoid disappointment.
- IT Strategy
- Relationship Management
- Business Relationship Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Senior Stakeholder Management