Senior IT Auditor
Imperial Tobacco is part of the FTSE30 company Imperial Brands PLC, a dynamic international business specialising in tobacco and non-tobacco brands.
Headquartered in Bristol with an international workforce of around 34,000 people, Imperial Brands' core business is built around tobacco portfolio which includes the Davidoff, Gauloises Blondes, JPS and West brands.
With a presence across the EU and in Africa, Asia and the Americas, we offer opportunities to set the strategic direction across multiple markets.
IT Senior Auditor
Competitive Salary + Pension, Holiday, Healthcare, Bonus
Through strategically evaluating risk management, internal controls and governance across the business, we ensure that Imperial Brands continuously improves.
We provide audit expertise and advice to help our business address risks and grow profitably. By challenging the status quo we add value through supporting Management in developing pragmatic and best-practice solutions or improvements to commercial and procedural matters.
Join us for the next step on your career path. Develop your skills and expertise and broaden your knowledge and understanding of our dynamic organisation, from the detailed processes to the big picture strategies.
With a primary focus on IT: you will organise, plan and perform internal audits, either individually or supervising a team, to support the delivery of IA's programme of independent audits. Support the Senior Audit Managers and Audit Managers with hands on coaching of team members and help the organisation understand and manage its risks in a pro-active and pragmatic manner. To provide independent assurance to the OPEX and the Board that the Group's internal controls are mitigating the risks to an acceptable level.
- Ability to perform a wide range of IT audits from the IA audit programme or to engage with Co-Source IT assurance providers for highly technical audit topics as and when relevant.
- Ability to perform programme assurance over IT enabled change programmes from the IA audit programme through targeted audit activity or embedded assurance support.
- Ability to perform additional non-IT audits from the IA audit programme where so required.
- Organises audits and other reviews, in conjunction with a Senior Audit Manager and relevant stakeholders and maintains effective stakeholder relationships prior, during and after each audit.
- Agrees audit objectives and devises audit scopes and testing programmes accordingly.
- Plans, coordinates and delivers assigned audits to best practice professional standards and provides hands on coaching to audit teams on assignments.
- Reviews work performed by audit team on assignments, including IA, Co-Source and guest auditors.
- Provides regular updates to IA senior management regarding audit progress and presents draft findings and reports for review and discussion.
- Challenges the business to ensure that risks are appropriately managed through value adding recommendations and advises management, as required, regarding implementation of recommendations.
- Builds effective relationships with management across the Group and at all levels.
- Takes a leading role with regard to stakeholder management within the IT function.
- Provides support to the IA Management team to help them achieve operational objectives.
- Deputises where necessary for Senior Audit Manager.
- Contributes to sections of Audit Committee and OPEX papers.
- Provides thought leadership in IA Audit Programme compilation.
- Provides leadership in key areas of responsibility assigned as "champion"
- Leads other departmental projects.
- Leads team specific team training initiatives in team development sessions.
Skills & experience
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent experience.
- Required recognised qualification: CISA
- Beneficial additional qualification: ACA/ ACCA / CIA / CISSP and/or MBA
- Demonstrable knowledge of: COBIT / ISO 27001 / Programme Assurance
- Working knowledge of ITIL / NIST an advantage.
- At least 3 years audit experience.
- Proficiency in English, other language capability beneficial.
- Ability to travel up to 60% (potentially up to 3 weeks at a time, if required).
What we offer
Imperial Tobacco offers a competitive package of salary, bonus scheme, pension and 25 days holiday (with an additional 4 days on top to cover the Christmas period and bank holidays).
Interested applicants should apply with a letter of application highlighting their suitability for the role and current CV.
- IT Audit
- IT Auditor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"