- Auditing of complex IT environments. May serve as the Team Coordinator on audit engagements
- Frequently performing audits with limited supervision from IT Audit Managers
- Gathering and analysing information to identify key risks and corresponding controls
- Recommending control improvements
- Communicating findings and recommendations to management
- Providing training to other members of the Department and to affiliate organizations, and may lead Internal Audit improvement projects using appropriate methodologies
- IT and/or IT Audit experience in a professional environment (can include internship experience), or with a service provider
- A strong understanding of IT processes and technology, information security, infrastructure services (operating systems, databases, and network)
- Have previously held an advisory role, Security, Resilience review, other areas
- A professional audit/ control certification, control-related professional certification, such as CISA CISSP or desire to complete
- Excellent communicator both verbally and written
- Works well within a team as well as independently
- There is no sector specific experience needed
What we can offer you
- Excellent salary and package
- Career Progression
- 20% travel max
- Professional and personal development
- Work / Life balance
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to move over into a globally known brand where you will play a significant part in the development of the department.
There will also be opportunities to progress within the business, developing your career and shaping your learning development. There is the flexibility to grow into an assistant Management Position and develop further within the department.
Apply immediately if you would like to be considered for this position.
- Audit or London or cyber or assurance or security or network or firewalls or infrastructure