A FTSE 100 company are looking to bring in a Senior IT Auditor into their audit team. They are looking for a candidate with a well rounded knowledge of IT as well as a background in audit.
Based in West London, the successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of audits. On top of your time in London, there will also 40% of international travel.
- To work with the IT Audit Senior Manager in assisting ongoing programs of successful IT audits.
- To work closely with external and internal partners in the planning and the delivery of internal audit reporting.
- Working as part of a team of auditors, producing and delivering audit projects.
- You will be required to perform internal audit field work in London and international offices.
- You will need to be able to commit to 40% worldwide travel.
- Sox and SAP knowledge.
The successful candidate will have:
- Will need to beCISA/CISM/CISSP fully qualified.
- Technical background with some audit experience.
- The ability to work autonomously and run projects to a high standard, whilst managing your time successfully.
- Ability to work well under pressure, whilst producing results.
- Ability to work well in part of a vibrant team and manage own workload.
- Experience in report writing is essential.
- Strong analytical skills are essential.