Senior IT Auditor £80K + Bonus + Bens
Senior IT Auditor- London
£80,000 + Excellent Bonus + Bens
An experienced IT Auditor is required to join this globally recognised city organisation. The successful candidate will be responsible for working with the Head of Internal Audit in the development and execution of the annual internal audit plan, as well as assessments of management and control risks within the IT and related functions.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Reporting to the Head of Internal Audit, and interacting closely with the IT Audit Manager, the Senior IT Auditor will work with them in developing and executing technical audits for the company.
- Conduct a broad range of IT audits covering infrastructure, cybersecurity, project reviews and applications, working in an integrated approach alongside non-IT auditors.
- Identify key risks, assess controls, and develop recommendations on improving the control environment and enhancing operational efficiencies
- Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of relevant technology & cybersecurity areas, its products, and supporting & control functions.
- Stay current of the industry and business environment
- Participate in departmental initiatives aimed at continually improving the department’s audit methodology
Ideally a Top 4 trained IT Auditor with CISA and or CISSP.
University degree, preferably in Information Systems or other related subject with relevant professional qualifications such as Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), etc.
Required Knowledge & experience:
- In-depth knowledge of the applicable auditing standards and control frameworks such as COBIT and COSO
- Good understanding and experience in evaluating IT security controls in the following areas: system development, operating systems, databases, telecommunication and networking technologies
- Solid understanding of IT general controls, application controls, computer assisted audit techniques (CAATs) / data analytics, assessment practices and various IT security software, operating systems, databases, telecommunication, networking technologies and knowledge of emerging cyber security risks
- Significant relevant IT auditing experience in well-established organisations
Please send in your CV to Rachael Terry for more information on this role.
- IT Audit
- Information Security