Senior IT Audit Manager
Up to £105,000 + bonus
Financial Services (Payments)
Your new company
My client is a global payments technology firm. They are in the process on bringing the Internal Audit function in-house and are looking for a Senior IT Audit Manager to join the team in their London office.
This is a fantastic opportunity for hands-on IT Audit Managers or Senior Managers who are looking for a wide technical exposure within a growing and expanding function.
Your new role
This job will give you the opportunity to execute and lead audit projects across different specialised areas. You will manage the entire audit lifecycle and will be expected to liaise with internal and external stakeholders accordingly. Furthermore, working within a team, you will cooperate with junior members of staff which will contribute towards developing your people management skills.
What you'll need to succeed
- Significant IT audit experience, preferably with a large financial institution
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent, in business, computer science or information systems management
- Demonstrated experience executing audits in some or all of the following technology domains: mobile payments, tokenized services, cloud-based and virtualized environments, mainframe, etc.
- Ability to plan IT audits focusing on General Computer Controls, including: information security, information system operations, vendor management, business continuity, networks, database, system software, hardware, and application development controls in both agile and non-agile development environments.
- CISA, CISSP or equivalent certifications are highly desirable
What you'll get in return
My client offers a competitive basic salary together with a bonus scheme and other benefits. Moreover, you will benefit from working with a leading brand within the financial services industry.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job