NRG are currently recruiting for a Senior IT Assessor to join our well known client based in Newton Ayclliffe.
IT Assessors deliver and assess IT apprenticeship models using an online live delivery model and providing mentoring/coaching for the learners.
This role is suitable for both experienced IT Assessors and Assessors from a different sector with an interest and passion for IT.
As this role would include occasional travel candidates would need to have a full driving license and preferably access to their own car.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To support Level 3 and Level 4 learners to achieve advanced apprenticeships through action planning of assessment plans, monthly feedback and portfolio building
- To deliver the Apprenticeship programmes to the agreed standard and maintain high quality standards at all times, adhering to service and awarding body quality assurance procedures
- To meet internally set deadlines for quality assurance checks.
- To undertake all aspects of the post in accordance with the companies Equal Opportunities policy
- Promote and demonstrate Baltic Values in all aspects of your job role.
- To comply with the companies Data Protection policy in relation to collection, use, storage and disposal of personal or sensitive data
- To carry out virtual assessments and occasionally work based assessments in accordance with the programme standard in order to ensure achievement is compliant and timely
- To make contact every 6 weeks completing an OLL review using on line live delivery methods including webinar, skype, and telephone contact.
- Monitoring and marking of assessment plans in line with the programme standard
- To coach and mentor, the learners to provide feedback and support to learners and review the action plans to maximise their potential
- To keep and maintain accurate records of assessment in accordance with service and awarding body requirements
- To manage the effective use of revision applications and methods to enable the learners to succeed
- To attend standardisation meetings as required by quality assurance or centre coordinator and keep him/her informed of learner’s progress
- To liaise with customers and contribute to the monitoring of Health and Safety of learners in the work place
- To manage all leaner work and ensure learner file naming conventions and storage processes are followed
- To maintain accurate data management records and documentation
- To maintain and update own knowledge, skills and occupational competence as required by the awarding body
- To support the promotion and growth of apprenticeships throughout the programmes.
Required Skills and Experience
- Must be customer focused and diligent
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication and telephone skills are essential
- To be able to show and prove professional competence in the ICT sector
- Forward thinking, motivated and innovative to change
- A good standard of literacy, numeracy and ICT literacy, specifically Microsoft Excel
- Hold the A1 assessor award or TAQA or Education & Training Level 2
- Experience of Apprenticeships (desirable)
- Excellent in time management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'