Salary between £33,000 - £38,000 with 31 days Holiday and Stakeholder pension scheme!
Our client are one of the largest and most advanced independent suppliers of print and document management systems in Europe who offer a Discount voucher Hub, Healthcare cashplan, Company bonus scheme, Cycle to work scheme and Childcare voucher scheme.
The Company: With 3 offices across the UK, they are committed to supporting the success of their customers by helping them to deliver smarter working practices and greater efficiencies.
- The company is going through a period of rapid growth.
- Continually looking for great people wanting to come and join their team.
The Position: You will assist the technical team in troubleshooting, identifying causes, developing resolutions to system problems and assisting with end-user technology requirements.
Supporting cloud technologies such as Exchange Online, Office 365, Dynamics 365 and in-house platforms such as Sage 200.
This role would suit a highly motivated individual who can work independently to a high standard in a busy office environment.
- To identify the root cause of problems, propose and implement solutions to reduce faults and improve availability.
- To assist with the development and implementation of improvements to the technology infrastructure.
- Providing 2nd/3rd line incident, problem and change management support in accordance with agreed service levels and standards.
- Providing installs and upgrades of hardware and software.
- Managing the internal security of networks, and servers, to ensure levels of standard are maintained.
- To ensure the anti-virus product is regularly maintained and regular audits and checks are carried out.
- Supporting IT projects/implementations using recognised Project Management methodology.
The Location: Based in Croydon, Purley Way. The location is ideally situated within a short walk of shopping and food amenities, perfect for lunch! Free parking on site!
Why Should You Apply?
- Well Established (over 20 years)
- Great career prospects.
- A company that truly value their staff!
Support, technician, analyst, engineer, ITIL, WAN, LAN, Networking, Server, Windows, Sophos, Mimecast, Office 365, Exchange, Group Policy.
Due to the amount of CVs we receive we will only be able to contact you if your application is successful.
YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job