Senior IP Telecoms Engineer
Our client, a high-end Telecommunications company, is looking for an experienced Senior IP Telecoms Engineer to join their Support Department based in their Dorchester office.
You will be joining a team of talented telecom and software support engineers who work with cutting-edge software technology.
As a Senior IP Telecoms Engineer, the main purpose of this role is to;
- Install and configure the unique telecoms solutions and providing technical support.
- Providing in-depth technical support, handling, resolving technical issues and investigating escalated support matters.
- Deployments of specialist troubleshooting solutions to help ensure the intricacies of a challenging issue are captured.
- Diagnostic testing and use of remote tools used to access customers systems for the purpose of troubleshooting and identifying solutions.
- Software patching/Customer upgrades and performing customer installations onsite and offsite when required.
- Working experience in IP Telecoms with knowledge of some/all, SIP, SS7 (ISUP+SCCP), SBC, SMS, SMSC, SMSG, STP and debugger is required.
- Working knowledge of networking components DNS, DHCP, FTP, SSH, Telnet, VoIP, VPN, SNMP, IP Routing, Ethernet, IP, TCP, UDP Protocols with knowledge of Linux and VT.
- Working knowledge of Scripting/Programming Languages SQL, Python, Perl and Bash.
- Telecoms experience 1 or 2+ years support experience in fixed line, mobile (3G/4G) or VoIP telecom environments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High levels of energy, enthusiasm, motivations, coupled with a logical and structured approach to problem solving.
- Passionate about technology and delivering change.
£25,000 - £35,000 DOE | 26 days annual leave | Pension scheme |
M4 Recruitment are an employment business and operates as an equal opportunities employer. Authority to issue an advertisement in respect of the above-mentioned position has been obtained from the hirer concerned.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'