Our client is a stellar start-up company that is gaining international acclaim for the products they have shipped and the patents they have been granted. This role would suit someone looking for a high level of autonomy, and the successful candidate has the opportunity to make a meaningful contribution to the future of the platform.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for the app for iOS, leading future development and working with our friendly team of other hardware and software engineers to make the platform even better.
We are looking for someone extremely comfortable building iOS applications using the standard Apple frameworks. They should have demonstrable commercial experience developing polished consumer-facing apps, and be confident writing code that is performant and easy to read.
The iOS app in question is a relatively large Objective-C/C codebase. Whilst there is the opportunity for Swift-based iOS development, you should expect to be writing Objective C day-to-day.
* Strong level of expertise with Objective-C and Apple iOS frameworks, deep understanding of iOS design patterns and Apple platforms
* Have shipped several non-trivial, polished and successful apps to the App Store
* Basic competence with visual design tools (Photoshop / Illustrator / Sketch etc)
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Nice to haves:
* CoreBluetooth / experience with working with hardware peripherals
* Experience with UDP/TCP socket-based networking
* Experience working on localized applications
* Android experience (Most features involve close cooperation between iOS and Android teams)
* Web development experience / API development with Node.js
For other positions using Objective C and iOS please contact Alfen.
- iOS development
- Software Design Patterns
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'