Our client is an award winning mobile app and digital solutions agency based in Edinburgh city centre. With a team of 30+ mobile specialists, developing native and Xamarin based mobile products along with web based backend systems for enterprise clients internationally.
We’re looking for passionate Senior iOS Software Engineers with demonstrable experience in developing quality high performing mobile applications, utilising agile methodologies, latest techniques and best practices.
You should be confident in leading and promoting good software development practices within cross-functional delivery teams. Their delivery teams are made up of Project Management, Product Owner, Quality Assurance, Design and Software Engineers. Their product phases are typically between 3-6 months with multi-year engagements with clients such as PayPal, MoneySuperMarket, ESPC, William Grant & Sons and the NHS to name a few.
They have a fantastic open plan modern office with Herman Miller chairs, the latest Apple kit, regular games of ping pong and offer 32 days paid holiday per year, regular team lunches, team meetings, all the free coffee, soft drinks, cereal and fruit you can manage!
- The Software Engineer that we're looking for should have an intimate knowledge of the iOS software development life cycle and in particular possess the following skills:
- You write clean tested Swift code with understandings of varied architectural principles
- Intimate knowledge of testing frameworks, CI tools such as Jenkins and Git for version control
- Strong knowledge of RESTful web services, parsing data and utilising databases such as Realm
- An in-depth understanding of the Cocoa Framework and best practices
- You have a full understanding of Agile and great communication skills
- A fun and positive approach to day to day work!
This is a full-time permanent role, based on-site at our clients offices in central Edinburgh.
To apply, click the link below or email your CV to Emily Field.