- Senior iOS Developer (SWIFT, Objective C)
- Start (within 1 week)
- Rate: £400 - £600 DOE
- Sector: FIntech
- Location: East London
My client has created a fully customisable web & mobile platform that banks can deploy to connect new financial services seamlessly to their customers via APIs.
As the iOS Developer, you will…
- Analyse the product code base, review the most urgent priorities and collaborate to create sprint plans.
- Solve intellectually stimulating challenges in an industry poised for disruption.
- You’ll create tech that uses vasts amount of transactional data and applies artificial intelligence engines to improve the financial well being of the users.
- Influence the UX, in a collaborative fashion, for better flow of the app and app architecture.
Their ambition is to improve the financial well being of millions of people around the world, we’re winning all kinds of tech & innovation awards, and we’re just getting started.
Our culture of autonomy and ownership encourages rapid growth, engagement, and satisfaction. So, if you think you’ll enjoy this type of work, environment, and career progression, we’d love to hear from you.
We’re looking to talk to people with…
- Significant experience building iOS applications (Objective-C, SWIFT)
- Who are excellent at problem-solving, able to adapt quickly and take initiative.
- Previous experience with modern mobile app architectures.
- A mindset to solve real-life consumer solutions.
- An understanding of the benefits of compartmentalizing code through design
- The confidence to challenge our tech and work in teams provide better solutions.
If this is of interest, please send your CV through ASAP
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job