Senior Inward Technician
A leading global insurer based in the City seeks a Senior Technician to undertake Technical Accounting responsibilities, including processing, for complex Inward Proportional Treaty and Non-Proportional Treaties.
Responsibilities will include production and analysis of reports as part of the close process for relevant Platforms, resolution of processing queries, reviewing closings of rendered accounts and cash calls, and event claims management and tracking.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar processing role within the Inward Reinsurance market
- An understanding of insurance and reinsurance principles
- Good knowledge of Property, Casualty and Marine classes of business is desirable
- Good knowledge of Bureau systems and procedures
- An understanding of complex accounts such as Binders
- An understanding of profit commission/sliding scale calcuations
- Intermediate level Excel skills (Pivot Tables and VLookup formula)
- Knowledge of Genius or the SAP Accounting system is desirable
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'