Senior Investment Surveyor Permanent Northumberland
Your new company
Hays are delighted to be partnering a well-established organisation, who have ambitious growth and development plans to recruit a Senior Investment Surveyor on a permanent basis. This organisation prides itself on it being forward thinking and commercial in its approach to its Investment strategy, and the successful candidate will be working closely with the Head of Investments to deliver this organisations growth strategy including all commercial land and property acquisition, property development and disposal activities.
Your new role
As the Senior Investment Surveyor, you will be responsible for building strategic partnerships with internal and external customers; supporting the acquisition and development of commercial and development investments to generate a good financial return. Your role will cover responsibility over a growing portfolio of commercial assets and developments, and you will be tasked with increasing and improving commercial and residential capital values and revenue streams. Key duties & responsibilities:
- Identify and secure opportunities for strategic investment
- Adhere to due-diligence processes
- Support the production of business cases from an investment planning, risk management, resource and cost perspective.
- Budget management for strategic delivery and monitor performance against target
- Maintain existing and develop new effective relationships with stakeholders, including tenants and contractors.
What you'll need to succeed
The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate key skills and experience in the following key areas:
- Member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors
- Strong property valuation skills
- Project Management & Project Delivery experience - including land and property acquisitions and disposals.
- Technical knowledge in Landlord and tenant and property law.
- Strong negotiation skills and experience
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Strong presentation skills
- Portray passion and energy towards your role and sector
What you'll get in return
This organisation offers a good salary; mobile phone and laptop as well as excellent benefits inclusive of:
- 26 days holiday + bank holidays, which increases to 31 days after 3 years' service
- Up to 8% non-contributory pension scheme
- Half price gym membership
- Cashplan / Private Healthcare
- Various Salary Sacrifice Schemes.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Senior Investment Surveyor