Some of the responsibilities of the Senior Investment Risk Analyst:
- Working with delegated portfolio managers in assessing their investment risk procedures as part of ongoing due diligence
- Maintaining and improving the robust framework of risk and performance oversight
- Analysing the appropriateness of risks undertaken in view of a fund's investment objective, strategy and target market
- Discussing and resolving investment risk breaches with portfolio managers
- Analysing and presentation of risk and performance analyses, including risk attribution
- Enhance the methodology and approach to risk management including VaR, counterparty, liquidity, market and performance risk measures
- Review of new fund portfolios to assess whether within the risk appetite, the portfolio is stress tested to enable required reports to be submitted to the FCA, all investment risks are incorporated within the product documentation and appropriate monitoring process for post-launch are in place
- Supporting the review of assets subject to fair value pricing and assessing adverse market movements
Background of the Senior Investment Risk Analyst:
- Have a strong background in performance or risk analysis within asset management, consultancy
- Ideally studying towards the CFA qualification
- Have very strong excel skills including VBA
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'