Wealth Manager is currently hiring a Senior Investment Reporter to join Citywire's vibrant editorial team. In this role you will play a core role in the production of investment coverage for our sophisticated audience. Candidates will be expected to have at least two years’ experience and a strong knowledge of investments. You will join our fast-paced editorial team, writing for our fortnightly Citywire Wealth Manager magazine and our website. This role will be based mainly in our London editorial office and permitted to work 2/3 days from home.
Citywire employs around 240+ people with offices in London, Brighton, New York, Munich, Milan and Singapore. The company provides news, information and insight for professional advisers and investors whilst organising market-leading events around the world.
The successful candidate will be expected to cover a beat of fund and wealth management companies, building strong relationships to enhance our investment coverage. This will include building relationships with our international investment editorial teams across the globe. The Senior Investment Reporter will have strong multimedia skills to feed into our fast-growing virtual channel, generating cutting edge investment podcasts and films. The post holder will work closely alongside our excellent video production team and will have access to our state-of-the-art media studio.
The reporter will also be asked to develop specialist knowledge of a particular area of interest to them across the broad universe of investment themes, producing unique content relevant to this topic.
- Play a key role on investment coverage.
- Deliver video and podcast interviews.
- Analysing and reporting on asset management results.
- Breaking industry news.
- Writing in-depth analytical pieces for the magazine.
- Developing original content that demonstrates a thorough understanding of our readership.
- Building relationships with senior management across the industry.
- Helping manage our social media strategy.
Job specific skills / requirements
- A least two years’ journalism experience.
- Broadcast journalism skills – training can be provided.
- Sound editorial judgment.
- A track record of breaking news.
- An understanding of financial markets and a strong contact book.
- Buckets of drive and enthusiasm.
- A flair for clear and concise writing.
- An excellent grasp of the English language.
Competitive salary and additional company benefits:
- 25 days holiday per annum (rising to 28 days after three years’ service followed by 30 days after five years’ service) plus bank holidays,
- Competitive private pension scheme,
- Well-being: access to an independent Employee Assistance Programme available 24/7,
- Wellbeing activities and subsidised gym options. We will help with your monthly costs.
- Cycle to work scheme and annual ticket travel card loans.
- Techscheme, which lets staff buy the latest tech through their employer. Employees can spread the cost with payments from their salary across 12, 24 or 36 months and make a National Insurance saving too.
After two years continuous service you will also have access to private health and dental care insurance, group income protection, critical illness cover and group life assurance.
On top of this…! We have a personal trainer who runs virtual workout sessions during lunchtime weekly.
Please do not miss our Youtube channel where we say a lot about us: https://channel/UCPMOUK4uLN7yZU8j79l4zcg
* Please note all our benefits are based on a regular office operations situation. Some of them may not be applicable until the UK resumes normal business operations.
Pre-selected applicants will have to undertake 2 psychometric tests.
Interviews will take place via Zoom/Teams.
Remote working and flexibility for office/home working in the future is a must for this position.
Citywire is an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'