Our client is an award winning investment company in Central London, currently looking for an investment broker to join their exceptionally busy office! With a hot desk!
Our client specialises in identifying wealth building opportunities across the globe. This includes UK & overseas property investment. They work with a wide range of clients, from individuals looking for 1 or 2 property investments, to overseas funds and institutions looking for large bulk purchases.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for highly motivated individuals with a proven sales track record, to join their dynamic sales force in central London.
- £28,000 - £35,000 basic salary + uncapped earnings of £130,000+
- Full and intensive training programme
- The top fee earner in the company currently makes north of £300,000 per annum
- The opportunity to work in a fun, sociable and booming market
- About the person:
- Solid experience of working in a sales role and closing deals - not necessarily in property
- Energy, enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- Should be goal orientated, target driven Self-motivated, organised and sociable individual
- Thrive on taking on responsibility
- Able to work under pressure to produce results
You will be responsible for:
- Advising on property investments
- Advising clients throughout the sales process
- Closing property deals
- Managing clients property portfolios
- Following up all sales enquiries
- Building rapport and maintaining client relationships
Example of commission earnt:
Jan 65k - £9750
Feb 45k - £3,600
Mar 190k - £28,500
Apr 55k - £8,250
May 102k - £15,300
June 91k - £13,650
July 38k - £3040
Aug 20k - £1600
Sept 55k - £8,250
Oct 58k - £8,700.
JR Recruitment are the leading property & investment recruitment consultancy in London, if you're interested in hearing about this opportunity or any others. Please contact us on - 020-8447-7760
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job